1. World Payments and Advertising
2. SPECIALS: Advertising Plans and Pricing Guide
4. Home Buying Guide Information links
5. Traffic Flow
6 Advertising Terms and Conditions
Other information for advertising
Translate This Page
3.0 Refund Policy
- There is a 48 hour period from date of purchase to apply for a refund, less photography or call out fee:
- A full refund will be issued within 24 hours of request if:
- Within 24 hours you decided you do not want your home sold with Online Real Estate Advertising NZ
- You have telephoned or emailed within the 48 hour period to cancel your advertisement
- These terms are affective upon advertising with Online Real Estate Advertising NZ
- No refunds will be accepted for lateness of applying for a refund after the 48 hour period unless you have accidentally added more than you needed or clicked the wrong buy now button.
- Photography fee is non refundable.
All traffic sources are local through to worldwide individuals to investors, our online business is recognised all over the world with daily reports of 135 - 285
customers per day and increasing every week
8.0.1. In accepting these advertising terms and conditions you agree that you have the legal rights to sell a business or home or property on
Online Real Estate Advertising NZ.
8.0.2. You will not be browsing any listed properties with the intent on causing defamation to or make false or discriminating accusations against or
cause harm in anyway to the business that may cause legal disputes in any way.
8.0.3. You are not browsing to find clients to sign up with your company or business that will result in loss of earnings for Online Real Estate Advertising
8.0.4. You will not go out to purposely destroy property owned by Online Real Estate Advertising or the owner that will result in expensive or loss toward the
8.0.5. You will pay your invoice within the time specified
8.0.6. You will pay our photographer's fee prior to a photographer attending any photo shoot and you understand that the photographers fee is
i) Our photographer is usually an independent individual who is a private contractor
ii) We offer a $29.95 for locals who live locally in Rotorua, other fees are extra due to the prices of petrol prices
iii) Advertisers may wish to email through all their photos to avoid this fee, no fee will be charged.
8.0.7. You must choose to upgrade to a 6 or 12 month plan after signing up to our $9.95 deal which runs only for one month or 30 days
8.0.8. You understand the Online Real Estate Advertising accepts all major credit cards worldwide via a secure online network, all payments are fast and
highly confidential, Online Real Estate Advertising does not store credit card information.
8.0.9. Online Real Estate Advertising NZ is not an agency or reality and cannot offer legal advice on selling or negotiate your sale and purchase contract
with you or for your home, but may be able to suggest local solicitors who will be able to offer such legal services.
8.0.10. Online Real Estate Advertising NZ is an advertising network offering the same advertising services as Trademe, Facebook or any other network and
more additional services are offered via:
8.0.11. We reserve the right to make editorial changes including price changes due to economy changes at any time, usually three times minimum per year,
How to Advertise:
When your home is ready to be advertised you will need to send in all photo's by email or filling out our online form and
add a description.
* Making sure your asking price is reasonable and fair.
* Payment for any photo's is required prior to a photographer coming out to take photo's of any property
* Let buyers know that your house is being sold with a broad marketing campaign
* Your home will sell if you have a reasonable asking price for the current market, if you are not sure, go to your local
council and find out or you can view other homes in your area to see what they are marketed at.
* Your home will sell itself with a great marketing campaign
* You may keep it as simple as you like e.g: 3 bedroom home for sale, all mod cons included etc...
* YouTube advertising is extra, please see fee above.
You need to convey all the facts about the home to give a good review, and being accurate and comply with all housing laws
To preserve the functionality of this site for all and to stop hackers or rogue advertisers spamming the site, All advertisement's are screened and proof-read prior to being advertised.
- To be paid upon invoice date unless specified. (all unpaid invoices of more than 7 days will be sent to Baycorp for retrieval)
- Please talk to us about our monthly instalment options:
- Pay monthly on invoice date, usually 20th of each month
- Payments to suit your budget over a three month period
- Photography fee if needed must be paid in advance and covers the photographer's call out fee, this helps us to determine that you are serious about advertising
- A refund can be obtained within the first 24 hours of advertising less photographers fee.
This site does NOT allow you to place your own advert online.
- Inappropriate adverts are not displayed and will be adjusted.
- Offensive language are edited out.
- Spelling and punctuation are corrected.
- Many people are now using text messaging on their cellphones. They use it when advertising too. However, the abbreviations and text language used on cellphones is not easily understood by everyone and if left as presented could make it difficult for many people using the Virtual Reality web site.
- Payment of Photography is to be paid in advanced, prior to a photographer coming out, this fee covers expenses for coming out and ensures that the seller is serious about advertising or paying for our service.
- We now cover Christchurch area, if you need all your professional photos done we can arrange them for you for $179.95, you get up to 18 photos per home.
Adverts and photos are placed on the Real Estate Advertising Website
- Please note:
Some advertising may be with a real estate agent, all logos will be displayed and their fees apply.
Information that is required to list your property: Please fill out our online form:
- Town, City, Post code and state where property is located
- Year that the house was built/architectural style
- Approximate square footage of building
- Condition of property i.e. project or liveable
- Type of property: residential, commercial, multi-use
- Price $$
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of ensuit's
- Number of levels i.e. two story or three
- Garage or carport spaces
- Contact person with phone numbers and email
- Provide a Description of the property - it is important that your description include the physical attributes of the building and its history. Be sure to include the historical significance of the area where located and proximity to scenic or cultural attractions i.e. Golf course, schooling (list the names), shopping or city center. If you have trouble with this then by all means let me know.
- You can keep it as simple as possible, not all fields need to be filled out.
* We reserve the right to make editorial changes, all pricing is subject to change..